Why Should You Partner With Kraft?
Our business is making yours successful
- At Kraft Enterprise Systems, we are business partners and team players with our clients. We've been helping our clients plan, procure, design and implement great business management solutions for over 20 years. We love to learn about business challenges and help create ERP solutions that are impactful to the organization and help you achieve your business goals to maximize growth and profitability.
- Our team of consultants has an average of 15 years of accounting, technology and business management systems experience in a variety of industries. We have worked with clients of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Listen to what our clients have to say about us.
- We are an award-winning organization and are proud to be recognized by the software publishers that we represent.
- Oracle NetSuite 5-Star Award (2019)
- Adaptive Insights Partner of Excellence (2018)
- Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner
- We are headquartered in Nashville with remote teams in Atlanta and Minneapolis and provide personalized assistance throughout the entire implementation process.
- Through our unique affiliation with KraftCPAs PLLC, we also have access to more than 200 professionals who have expertise in tax, accounting, audit, technology and financial consulting. KraftCPAs PLLC is an independent accounting firm based in Middle Tennessee.
- Our in-house developers have created modules to enhance your NetSuite experience and help you better manage and grow your business. These NetSuite SuiteApps can be configured for you by KES whether you are a new or current NetSuite user.
Our clients and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission:
"Client Success, Employee Success"
Many times the question arises, "Why should I engage a partner when I can go directly to the vendor?" Our core values differentiate us and are the driving force behind our mission. These values are the foundation of all our relationships, from clients to employees.