DO MORE WITH NETSUITE
What's New with Netsuite 2023.2
and KES Extensions
Wednesday, September 20
11:00 am - 12:00 pm (CST)
Check out the Exciting New Features in NetSuite 2023.2
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software for growing and changing businesses, NetSuite is constantly enhancing their product, issuing semi-annual releases with important updates and new features.
At Kraft Enterprise Systems, we want to help you get the most out of your NetSuite investment, and ensure NetSuite is optimized to meet your current and future business needs, so we are once again offering our most popular educational webinar.
Live Webinar - September 20
Join us for "What's New with NetSuite 2023.2 and KES Extensions" a live webinar highlighting the new features included in the NetSuite and KES Extensions 2023.2 releases.
What's New with NetSuite 2023.2?
- Project revenue visibility improvements
- Cash 360 forecast enhancements
- AP Bill Capture enhancements
- BOM Cost SuiteApp
- Work Instructions & Traveler SuiteApp
- ShipCentral enhancements
- Line ID reporting enhancements
- 2FA SMS end of life review
What's New with KES NetSuite Extensions 2023.2?
As a bonus, we'll also cover new features for our KES NetSuite Extensions — specialized apps designed to fill the gaps in NetSuite functionality. These exciting new features will help you increase efficiency even more!
- Enhanced intercompany bill allocation
- Amortize expense report lines
- Auto sync underlying invoice due dates on consolidated invoices
- Allow excluding/including customers for auto-pay
- Enhanced default dashboard
- Link rev rec JE’s to subscription
- Auto approve subscription invoices
- Exempt customers from convenience fees
- Allow customers to generate statement from portal
- Enhanced navigation and personalizations
- Enhanced asset transfer
- Enhanced asset register enhancements
PM Toolkit - Get a sneak peak of our newest KES NetSuite Extension to be released later this fall.
- Provides many utilities for project managers/administrators using NetSuite Projects
Solutions for Today. Partners for Life.
As a full-service NetSuite Solution Provider, Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) helps companies implement and optimize NetSuite. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships with our clients and we’re looking for clients that want the same. Our experienced NetSuite consulting team has an extensive background in accounting, technology, and business management and has completed over 450 system implementations since 1996.