Discover how an ERP platform deployed across a portfolio can provide cost benefits and data consistency to the entire operation.
Private equity and venture capital firms need the best possible data on the financial health of their portfolio companies for compliance, growth, and exit strategies. An ERP platform can help you consolidate data, standardize processes and reporting, and streamline financials across portfolio operations, while still allowing each company to maintain its autonomy with a personalized solution.
Discover why NetSuite is the leading ERP solution for private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
- NetSuite can help you standardize processes and controls that align with best practices.
- You can design standardized and personalized reporting in NetSuite to meet your unique needs.
- NetSuite provides multi-entity support with consolidated financials, which makes it easy to merge future add-ons, mergers, or divestitures.
Discover how partnering with Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) can save you time and money.
- We are a boutique firm that provides personalized and focused attention.
- We will assign a member of our management team as a central point of contact for your entire portfolio and also assign a consultant to each portfolio company.
- We will work with you to develop standardized deployment packages with your specific reporting/metrics included.
Learn more about our Private Equity Firm Solutions.
Watch the ExpressinarTM above to see NetSuite in action. If you would like to view the full webinar, complete the form in the sidebar.
We created KES ExpressinarsTM — shortened versions of our webinars — to hit the highlights and provide you with valuable content and NetSuite tips in less time.
You can still access the full version by completing the form below.
If you would like to see more, contact us to schedule a live demo of NetSuite.
Solutions for Today. Partners for Life.
As a full-service NetSuite Solution Provider, Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) helps companies implement and optimize NetSuite. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships with our clients and we’re looking for clients that want the same. Our experienced NetSuite consulting team has an extensive background in accounting, technology, and business management and has completed over 450 system implementations since 1996.