At Kraft Enterprise Systems, we are business partners with our customers and champions of our employees. As a Certified NetSuite Partner, we help our customers plan, procure, design, and implement best in class business management solutions. Our customers and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. On the Kraft team, we have both technical and functional consultants, but more importantly all of our consultants understand business. We have programs dedicated to the training and future success for all of our employees. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we have remote employees located across the eastern US.
This position will have the opportunity to collaborate with client stakeholders to develop solution requirements that are aligned to business objectives. Responsibilities will include providing NetSuite requirements, design, deployment, and support services, while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, integrity and commitment to our clients. Must have knowledge across multiple NetSuite modules, but especially OneWorld, core financials, and inventory management. The ideal candidate will be an experienced self-starter who is able to play a critical functional role as both a project lead and detailed consultant to effectively deliver project solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Requirements gathering and documentation for new implementations or follow-up support projects
- System Configuration per requirements
- Data mapping and conversion
- Training and related documentation
- Client relationship management
- Post-implementation support
- Obtaining/maintaining relevant NetSuite certifications
- Keeping up to date on new product features/releases
- Identification of new business opportunities at engaged clients
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position, we require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of ERP consulting experience
- A minimum of 3 years of NetSuite implementation experience with strong knowledge of OneWorld, core financials, and inventory management
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Currently searching for candidates in eastern US. Ability to travel as needed, although this is not expected to exceed 10% of time even after current lockdowns are relaxed.
Candidates should also possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality