Sam Sanford takes on new leadership role
Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) is proud to announce that Sam Sanford has been promoted to director of service delivery where he will manage the firm’s NetSuite consulting team.
In this new position, Sam will manage the firm’s team of NetSuite consultants located in multiple cities across the U.S.
- ensure cohesiveness in the firm’s consulting practice,
- enhance current service and product offerings,
- oversee continued professional education for consultants,
- lead ERP deployments,
- implement the firm’s True Partner Approach to all engagements, and
- continue to develop strong client relationships.
“Sam has a unique ability to understand complex requirements and come up with creative solutions. His knowledge of accounting processes combined with his focus on client service makes him an invaluable member of our NetSuite team,” says Glenn Hofmann, managing director of KES.
Sam joined KES in 2015 after working in the accounting and recruiting industries. He is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University with a bachelor’s degree in both finance and accounting. He holds NetSuite Certified Consultant, NetSuite Certified Administrator, and CPA (Tennessee) certifications. Sam is located in Nashville, Tennessee — KES headquarters.