With the end of the calendar year approaching, the Microsoft Dynamics GP team is preparing for 2018 year-end updates that will be required for W2’s or 1099’s. If you would like to schedule year-end payroll or 1099 assistance with KES, please contact Autumn Harris, KES Client Account Manager at . With year-end being a busy time, please let us know as soon as possible if you will need assistance so that we can reserve the time for you.
Please note that Microsoft will NOT be releasing an update for GP 2013 and prior versions. Due to the forms not being available, KES will only be able to provide limited support in this case.
2018 Year-End Update Changes for GP 2015, GP 2016 and GP 2018:
- No W-2, W-4 or W-3 form changes
- Minor changes to Payables forms 1099-DIV, 1096 and Payroll 1099R (Pension)
- ACA 1095-C – format changes 3 boxes for name and ACA 1094-C – certification checkboxes moved (only need if you are printing ACA forms from Dynamics GP.
Where can I download the 2018 year-end updates?
- Click here for U.S. Payroll Year-End Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018
- Click here for U.S. Payroll Year-End Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016
- Click here for U.S. Payroll Year-End Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
Note: The Year-End Update will be an all-inclusive update and includes all prior service packs, hot fixes, etc.
Please click here to visit the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 Year-End Blog Series for detailed information on year-end closing for specific modules.