Senior NetSuite Consultant
Kraft Enterprise Systems, LLC
615-665-2545 ext. 101
Chrystal is a senior NetSuite consultant with Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES). A seasoned IT veteran, she has been in the information technology and ERP systems industries since 1999. Before KES, she implemented and managed IT infrastructure and implemented and supported multiple ERP software platforms and document management systems. Chrystal holds a variety of software certifications and has a broad background encompassing ERP, CRM, document management, and infrastructure deployments.
Chrystal joined the KES team in 2004 and has been responsible for numerous NetSuite implementations and client success stories. Her biggest strength is building lasting relationships with our clients by continually delivering on business processes improvements and reengineering to help each client get the most out of NetSuite.
Chrystal enjoys the challenge of staying on top of evolving technology to provide clients with the best solutions. She is looking forward to continued work with all our fantastic KES team members who are committed to always delivering top notch services and support to our clients.
- NetSuite Foundations
- NetSuite ERP Consultant
- Microsoft Windows Certified: Installing, Configuring & Administering
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics AX Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics GP Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics CRM Installation
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics CRM Application
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics CRM Customization
Citrix Server Certified (inactive)
Chrystal graduated in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in business administration and computer science from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee.