Chrystal is a member and senior NetSuite consultant for Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES). A seasoned IT veteran, she has over 17 years’ experience in both Information Technology and Enterprise Resource Planning systems. Chrystal holds a variety of software certifications and has a broad background encompassing ERP, CRM, document management, and infrastructure deployments.
Chrystal has been responsible for numerous software upgrades, new software deployments, and business process improvements initiatives during her tenure at KES. She began her career managing the helpdesk at Trevecca Nazarene University providing front-line support for hardware and software issues for the entire Nashville campus.
At the Zeal group, Chrystal provided managed IT services for clients. She installed, configured, and managed servers for the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Chrystal also provided support for infrastructure and network services as part of her technical consultant role there.
Chrystal has been a lead technical consultant at KES for the past 10 years, focusing on the planning, installation, configuration, and support for both the software and hardware components of our deployments. Chrystal has led our customer relationship and document management practice areas with a primary focus on business process reengineering. Her unique background of network, hardware, infrastructure, and software provides a broad perspective to assist our clients with their initiatives.
- Microsoft Windows Certified: Installing, Configuring & Administering
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics AX Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics GP Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics CRM Installation
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics CRM Application
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Dynamics CRM Customization
Citrix Server Certified (inactive)
Chrystal graduated in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in business administration and computer science from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee.