Kraft Enterprise Systems, LLC
10 Cadillac Drive, Ste 380
Brentwood, TN 37027
615-665-2545 ext. 105
Britt serves as the chief technologist for Kraft Enterprise Systems and also as a senior consultant on implementation of manufacturing and inventory solutions.
Britt, who joined KES in 2000, has deep experience in a broad range of disciplines and products, including analysis of Enterprise Resource Planning software requirements, Microsoft Dynamics and Epicor Enterprise suites and the selection and deployment of solutions for EDI, distribution, warehousing, sales, inventory, purchasing and manufacturing.
Britt’s earliest technical education was working as a fire control system specialist for the U. S. Army. After the Army, Britt completed his BS in Computer Science at the College of Charleston in SC. Following that Britt worked as a Systems Engineer for EDS at General Motors Legal Staff, Advanced Engineering, Buick City, and Saturn. Then Britt worked as an independent consultant and as a consulting manager for Epicor Corporation before joining KES. Britt has over 30 years experience working in the computer industry.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Certified
- Microsoft Certified in GP installations
- Microsoft Certified in GP Manufacturing
- Certified in Production and Inventory
- Management by APICS, the American
- Production and Inventory Control Society
- College of Charleston - Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
- U.S. Army Fire Control Computer Repair School - Certified in Fire Control Computer, Laser Range Finder, and Thermal Imagery System repair, 1980
- Electronic Data Systems (EDS) - Systems Engineering Development Program (SED), 1989 – Synchronous
- Manufacturing, 1991 - Advanced Systems Engineer (ASE), 1994