Adam joined the Kraft Enterprise Systems team in 2009 as a technology consultant, with a focus on custom software development. Adam’s professional experience and technical expertise made him a valuable addition to the team. Currently, Adam is a Senior Technologist and fills the roles of IT Director and Development Team Supervisor.
Adam has over 10 years of experience as a software developer. Prior to joining the KES team in 2009, Adam served 4 years in the United States Air Force, as a Software Developer, where he achieved the rank of Staff Sergeant.
Adam’s software development skills include Java, Java Script, HTML, PHP, Microsoft .Net (including ASP.Net), Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and MySql.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Application Development
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2012/2014
- Microsoft Specialist: Programming in C#
Adam is a graduate of American Military University, where he earned a degree in infrastructure technology management. Adam also holds associate degrees in computer science and computer networking.