KES Customer Portal for Netsuite
The KES Customer Portal SuiteApp gives your customers the ability to self-service their account and invoice management, and frees up your A/R team from fielding requests for items that customers can access themselves. The portal is a fully integrated web portal and built as an extension to your existing NetSuite instance.
Your customers can login to the KES Customer Portal at any time, 24/7 to:
- manage their account, such as phone and email updates
- view, print and pay their invoices, and
- manage their payment methods like credit card and ACH (using MerchantE).
The portal allows you to:
- leverage NetSuite's case management for case/ticket support,
- share documents back and forth with your customers,
- manage sales orders (Premium version), and
- customize your content (Plus & Premium versions)
New features that came out this spring, include:
- credit card convenience fees
- login audit trail for security requirements
- partial payments, and
- ACH only customer restrictions
Watch the Expressinar above to see the KES Customer Portal in action. If you would like to view the full webinar, complete the form in the sidebar.
We created KES Expressinars — shortened versions of our webinars — to hit the highlights and provide you with valuable content and NetSuite tips in less time.
You can still access the full version by completing the form below.
Would you like a free, live demo of the KES Customer Portal?
“In the past, we were managing one email inbox for all customer requests and knew we needed more efficiency. The KES Customer Portal allows us to streamline the support process and also provide more visibility to management through improved reporting from data in the portal. This is a huge win for our team and also our clients.”
Solutions for Today. Partners for Life.
As a full-service NetSuite Solution Provider, Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) helps companies implement and optimize NetSuite. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships with our clients and we’re looking for clients that want the same. Our experienced NetSuite consulting team has an extensive background in areas including accounting, technology, and business management and has completed over 450 system implementations since 1996.