- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: What’s New With NetSuite 2020.2?
August 20, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Join KES for a live webinar on August 20 at 11:30 am CDT as we highlight some of the exciting, new features included with the NetSuite 2020.2 Release.
NetSuite 2020.2 New Features and Enhancements include:
- Revenue arrangement management and reporting made easier with ability to disable the creation of Forecast Plans
- Can now reschedule planned maintenance if it interferes with scheduled business activity
- Deletion tracking now supports even more record types
- Expense Reports can now use secure employee-specific folders and auto-migrate existing expense attachments
- Expense Reports now support AmEx integration for easier corporate card management
- Vendor Prepayments now have an approval process flow available
- Vendor Prepayments now have the ability to be voided
- Workflow can now be used to lock/unlock line fields for items/expenses