- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: What’s New With KES SuiteApps?
September 23, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm CDT
Join our live webinar on September 23 to learn all about the exciting, new features for each of our KES SuiteApps.
These new updates align with the NetSuite 2020.2 release, and will allow you to automate and drive efficiency in your organization even more. We’ll also be showing an exclusive preview of our newest SuiteApp, our KES Vendor Portal. This is one webinar you don’t want to miss!
New features covered for our SuiteApps include:
- A/P Toolkit:
- Ability to add notes when doing approvals
- Default approval workflow has been expanded
- Added ability to prevent duplicate bill reference numbers
- A/R Toolkit:
- Can now include attachments when sending automated invoice emails
- Ability to use invoice email address for “main” email to allow for one-off overrides
- Can now define separate email templates and “send from” by subsidiary for both collections and invoice email automation
- Allows for uplift, billing start, and cancel-on date at line level
- Auto update amortization JE if changes on sales transactions
- Additional warnings and error handling for mismatched billing frequencies
- Customer Portal:
- Several performance improvements have been added
- EZ Assets:
- Ability to combine multiple transactions into a single asset record
- Asset rejections management has been added
- Assets are now linked to transaction line
- Vendor Portal:
- Exclusive preview (full webinar at a later date)
- Allow vendors to view PO’s, Bills, and Payments
- Ability for vendors to upload files (such as W-9)
- Vendors can easily update their bank payment information