Live Webinar: Introducing the New ERP Toolkit for NetSuite
October 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm CDT
As a NetSuite user, would you like a quick and easy way to view important calendar items on your dashboard, such as upcoming vendor bills and invoices? If so, be sure to attend our live webinar for an exclusive look at our free, new ERP Toolkit. Take advantage of this easy-to-add custom toolkit, and get more out of NetSuite!
ERP Toolkit features covered during our webinar include:
- Ability to easily place a calendar portlet on your dashboard that is based on an underlying search
- Options to personalize the calendar with specific colors, titles, etc.
- Can view by day, week, month, or list
- Includes two preconfigured calendars for upcoming vendor bills to pay and customer invoices due
- Easy to built out your own calendars through simple point and click
- Ability to easily place a pivot table on your dashboard that is based on an underlying search
- Options to personalize the pivot table with different formatting, group, and labels
- Includes two preconfigured pivots for vendor bills by month and statistical account summary by month
- Easy to build out your own pivots through simple point and click
- Set External ID’s: Very useful for automatically setting the external ID on a record based on another field
- Mass Edit/Save: Can be used to force a group of records to just edit/save to kick off a related workflow/script
- Mass Delete Records: Essential if a large set of data needs to be deleted (can run as either scheduled script or mass update)