Sales Development Representative
At Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES), we are business partners with our clients and champions of our employees. We help our clients plan, procure, design and implement best-in-class business management solutions. Our clients and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. Learn more about our firm.
KES offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. We invest strongly in our employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certifications. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Kraft Enterprise Systems is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative, to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to manage incoming lead follow up, as well as contribute to process and strategy around lead generation. We are looking for persistent hunters looking to launch their career in sales in an entrepreneurial start up environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Create accurate quotes for customers with potentially multiple product lines
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
- Research and build new and existing accounts by understanding the clients’ needs
- Work closely with Sales to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in NetSuite
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation
- Maintain knowledge of Kraft Enterprise Systems products, services, competitive positioning and industry trends
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Motivated, self-starter, highly disciplined
- Persistent and professional phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Ability to understand and simplify the value of Kraft Enterprise System’s solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, combined with relevant work experience
- SaaS experience preferred