Sales Development Representative
At Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES), we are business partners with our clients and champions of our employees. We help our clients plan, procure, design and implement best-in-class business management solutions. Our clients and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. Learn more about our firm.
KES offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. We invest strongly in our employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certifications. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have key employees in Georgia, Arkansas, and New Jersey.
Kraft Enterprise Systems is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative, to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to manage incoming lead follow up, as well as contribute to process and strategy around lead generation. We are looking for persistent hunters looking to launch or build their career in sales in an entrepreneurial start up environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
- Research and build new and existing accounts by understanding the clients’ needs
- Work closely with Sales to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in NetSuite
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation
- Maintain knowledge of Kraft Enterprise Systems products, services, competitive positioning, and industry trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, combined with 2-3 years relevant work experience in sales or marketing
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Motivated, self-starter, highly disciplined
- Persistent and professional phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Ability to understand and simplify the value of Kraft Enterprise System’s solutions.
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Some travel will be required
Candidates should also possess
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to quality
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.