At Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES), we are business partners with our clients and champions of our employees. We help our clients plan, procure, design and implement best-in-class business management solutions. Our clients and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. Learn more about our firm.
KES offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. We invest strongly in our employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certifications. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Kraft Enterprise Systems is looking for an experienced developer to work closely with our development and consulting teams. The role will be responsible for the coding and innovative design of business solutions for our clients. This position will work with a highly motivated team, on a variety of challenging projects, covering a wide range of products and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience as a NetSuite Developer
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with XML, JSON, RESTful web services
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-year relative experience (or) Associate’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relative experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to adapt to new technology with a desire to continue growing technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Business process analysis skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality, with strong attention to detail
- Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certifications
- Strong Analytical, diagnostic, logical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills both with customers and colleagues
- Travel Expectations – on an as needed basis
- Maintain knowledge of Kraft Enterprise Systems products, services, competitive positioning and industry trends
Candidates should also possess:
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms a plus
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to quality
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Willingness to relocate to the Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA or within 300 miles of Nashville a must.
Is this a fit for you? If so, please send us a note with your resume to