Microsoft Dynamics GP Senior Consultant
At Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES), we are business partners with our clients and champions of our employees. We help our clients plan, procure, design and implement best-in-class business management solutions. Our clients and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. Learn more about our firm.
KES offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. We invest strongly in our employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certifications. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) is hiring a Microsoft Dynamics GP Senior Consultant for our Nashville, TN office. Candidate will be responsible for managing, implementing, and providing support of our solutions while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, integrity and commitment to our clients. Our employees are expected to demonstrate the professionalism and innovative style. A solid background in Microsoft Dynamics GP systems consulting is essential. The ideal candidate will be an experienced self-starter who is able to manage and motivate a project team and effectively deliver project solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to effectively manage all aspects of system implementation projects including: scope, time management, cost management, quality management, team management, communication management
- Strong functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics GP application and related ISV products.
- Ability to capture client business requirements, and translate to workable business solutions for the client, specifically with the Dynamics GP solution
- Ability to identify out of scope requirements and write change orders with technical documentation
- Ability to analyze client business processes, including accounting, financial management operations and marketing
- Ability to create basic SQL scripting to troubleshoot issues reported by clients.
- Respond, prioritize and resolve client support requests as required
- Maintain good client relations and manage projects or sub projects
- Perform application training for clients
- Perform data mapping for new implementation conversions
- Facilitate the creation of documentation and/or training manuals for client implementations
- Stay up to date on new product features
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities at engaged clients and communicate those opportunities to your Director and/or the Client Account Manager.
We require a Bachelor's degree or relevant experience and a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience as an ERP consultant as well as 3-4 years of experience implementing and supporting the Dynamics GP application. Candidates should also possess:
- Prior experience managing projects, client engagements and people
- Ability to champion the implementation methodology and Project Management approach used on client engagements
- Solid consulting background and experience implementing complex ERP solution projects, with specific experience on Dynamics GP and related ISV products.
- Knowledge of resources and technical skills needed for project work
- Ability to work independently, and as a leader of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to expand and master key functional and technical skills and increase technical knowledge progressively
- Business process analysis and design consulting
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certification