THE EASY WAY
Wednesday, February 22
11:00 am - 12:00 pm (CST)
It’s time to implement the new ASC 842 lease accounting standard.
Is your company ready?
ASC 842 requires specialized solutions for any size organization. Spreadsheet-based solutions have difficulty capturing the complexity of these new standards. NetLease for NetSuite helps companies of any size or complexity that want to leave their spreadsheets for an easier option. It provides a zero-cost path to becoming fully GAAP compliant in a native NetSuite SuiteApp. For those looking to save massive amounts of time each month, NetLease for NetSuite automates journal entries, reporting and more. Even with ASC 842’s complexity, you can have a smooth transition to the new lease accounting standards.
To learn more, join us on Feb. 22 for a live webinar
"ASC 842 Lease Accounting THE EASY WAY"
Presented by Netgain. Hosted by Kraft Enterprise Systems.
This CPE session will answer the following questions:
- How will ASC 842 impact your balance sheet?
- How do you navigate ASC 842 by automating your complete lease life cycle using NetLease for NetSuite?
- How can accountants input lease data and get automated lease accounting calculations, push-button disclosure reports, and, most importantly, built-in compliance with ASC 842 using NetLease for NetSuite?
Netgain’s NetLease for NetSuite SuiteApp was designed by public accounting professionals to provide businesses with an easy native NetSuite application that simplifies a complex standard and streamlines your lease accounting processes.
Join this CPE session to know more about how you can tackle the new lease accounting standard, whether for just a few simple or thousands of complex leases.
- To review the lease accounting standards and ASC 842 timeline.
- To analyze why software is required to be ready for your audit.
- To discuss how NetLease for NetSuite can help you manage lease accounting in your ERP.
- To implement the lessons learned.
This session qualifies for one hour of CPE. View CPE policies.
Solutions for Today. Partners for Life.
As a full-service NetSuite Solution Provider, Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES) helps companies implement and optimize NetSuite. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships with our clients and we’re looking for clients that want the same. Our experienced NetSuite consulting team has an extensive background in areas including accounting, technology, and business management and has completed over 450 system implementations since 1996.