Live Webinar: Kraft Announces Newest SuiteApps for NetSuite
March 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Are you looking for ways to optimize your current NetSuite investment? If so, look no further than our expert team at Kraft. In addition to being dedicated NetSuite consultants, we have also developed two new SuiteApps designed to further enhance your NetSuite software. In response to two of the most requested customizations from our NetSuite customers, we are excited to announce AP Toolkit and BillFinity – both designed to save you time and money!
Please join us on Thursday, February 15 for an exclusive preview of AP Toolkit and BillFinity and learn how you can take your NetSuite software to the next level.
AP Toolkit – An all-in-one accounts payable toolkit designed to:
- Speed up data entry and simplify your payment process with enhanced AP features and capabilities.
- Save money on additional user licenses with external approval feature allowing for non-NetSuite users to approve transactions.
- Easily allocate expenses to multiple subsidiaries with Intercompany Allocation for OneWorld.
Billfinity – An easy to use recurring subscription billing management module:
- Take full advantage of NetSuite’s Advanced Revenue Recognition for recurring billing without the hassle of ongoing adjustments.
- Complete control over when, how much, and what type of transaction to create at each recurrence. to bill at each recurrence.
- Built-in reporting of ARR/MRR along with subscription trending (adds, churn, etc.).
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how these new SuiteApps can streamline your current processes in NetSuite!