Located in Nashville, TN, Kraft has been a distinguished solution provider of NetSuite for many years. The Kraft team’s 20 plus years of ERP implementation experience, combined with the innovative cloud based technology in NetSuite’s solutions make Kraft an easy choice for as an implementation partner. NetSuite is the world’s most deployed cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, with more than 24,000 organizations across 160 + countries.
NetSuite ERP delivers comprehensive financial management capabilities required to manage, grow and evolve a complex business. NetSuite ERP takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations and accounting across the entire organization. NetSuite provides businesses with real-time visibility into operational and financial performance via dashboards and business intelligence at your fingertips. Make more informed, better and faster decisions with NetSuite ERP.
- Reduce financial close by over 50%.
- Control IT costs and eliminate costly software upgrades.
- Make better more informed decisions with real-time data and analytics.
- Improve employee productivity with intuitive, elegant and easy to use software.
- Maximize inventory levels with robust inventory and procurement capabilities.
- Accelerate the order-to-cash process by 50% +.
- Integrated budgeting and forecasting for a complete 360° view of the business.
- Single system of record to manage your business
Built with business intelligence at its core, NetSuite provides a single dashboard to manage daily tasks, key performance indicators and all aspects of your business.
NetSuite and Kraft deliver key capabilities to support the following business processes:
- Procure to Pay – control the complete process for procuring items and services in your organization with approval workflows built for your company
- Lead to Cash – start with the marketing function and track sales activities, opportunities, estimates, and customer orders and payments from one single system
- Make to Order – for make to order items, use NetSuite’s native functionality to track sales orders to work orders and ensure timely production and delivery of products
- Make to Stock – use NetSuite’s inventory planning levels to determine when items need to be made and generate work orders based on expected inventory requirements
- Project to Cash – from the project planning and resource allocation through execution, billing and collection, NetSuite provides a complete 360° view of the project
- Multi-Company Management – use NetSuite’s best in class financial management software to streamline closing processes and provide seamless visibility across all elements of the business
Kraft also specializes in helping small, fast growing companies adopt NetSuite. We help create a solution that will evolve and support the business model as it changes for many years to come.
NetSuite Role Based Demonstrations