Adaptive Insights Junior Consultant
At Kraft Enterprise Systems (KES), we are business partners with our clients and champions of our employees. We help our clients plan, procure, design and implement best-in-class business management solutions. Our clients and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. Learn more about our firm.
KES offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. We invest strongly in our employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certifications. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
KES is hiring an Adaptive Insights Junior Consultant for our Nashville, TN office. This position will have the opportunity to collaborate with client stakeholders to develop solution requirements that are aligned to business objectives in corporate performance management (CPM), including planning and reporting. Responsibilities will include providing support for Adaptive Insights while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, integrity and commitment to our clients. A solid background in the financial planning and analysis is essential. The ideal candidate will be an experienced self-starter who is able to play a critical functional role as a project team member and effectively deliver project solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform requirements gathering and documentation for new implementations of Adaptive Insights
- Review and analyze client-provided planning objectives and engineer them in Adaptive Insights
- Provide guidance to clients regarding best practices in forecasting and planning to be incorporated into their planning model
- Provide training to clients and related documentation
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide post-implementation support
- Obtain and maintain relevant Adaptive certifications
- Keep up to date on new product features and releases
- Be able to identification areas of opportunity to assist clients in their business planning needs both system related and otherwise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, CPA a plus
- Strong financial accounting background, budgeting and forecasting experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years of accounting industry experience, consulting experience a plus
- Adaptive Insights experience a plus.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Currently searching for candidates in Nashville, TN and surrounding areas. Ability to travel as needed – approximately 15 – 20%. Will also consider remote candidates in the Midwest and Southeast. Candidates should also possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
Is this a fit for you? If so, please send us a note with your resume to