- Do you have the ability to solve complex problems?
- Are you a consistent high performer?
- Are you a resourceful and effective leader?
- If so, we are currently hiring and would love for you to check out the open position(s) below.
About Kraft Enterprise Systems | What we do:
At Kraft Enterprise Systems, we are business partners with our customers and champions of our employees. We help our customers plan, procure, design and implement best in class business management solutions. Our customers and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. On the Kraft team, we have programs dedicated to the training and future success for all of our employees. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are currently looking for new team members. We strive to only hire consistent high performers, who are trustworthy, hardworking, resourceful and effective team members.
Job Description – Sales Development Representative Kraft Enterprise Systems is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative, to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to manage incoming lead follow-up, as well as process and strategy around lead generation. We are looking for persistent hunters looking to expand their career in sales in an established and growing technology environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
- Research and build new and existing accounts by understanding the clients’ needs
- Work closely with Sales to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in NetSuite CRM
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation
- Maintain knowledge of Kraft Enterprise Systems products, services, competitive positioning and industry trends
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position, we require the following:
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Persistent and professional phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Ability to understand and simplify the value of Kraft Enterprise System’s solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, combined with relevant work experience
- SaaS experience preferred
Candidates should also possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to quality
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Willingness to relocate to the Nashville, TN area a plus. Ability to travel as needed.
Is this a fit for you? If so, please send us a note with your resume to HR@kraftenterprise.com