- Do you have the ability to solve complex problems?
- Are you a consistent high performer?
- Are you a resourceful and effective leader?
- If so, we are currently hiring and would love for you to check out the open position(s) below.
About Kraft Enterprise Systems | What we do:
At Kraft Enterprise Systems, we are business partners with our customers and champions of our employees. We help our customers plan, procure, design and implement best in class business management solutions. Our customers and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. On the Kraft team, we have programs dedicated to the training and future success for all of our employees. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are currently looking for new team members. We strive to only hire consistent high performers, who are trustworthy, hardworking, resourceful and effective team members.
Job Description – Kraft Enterprise Systems is looking for an experienced developer to work closely with our development and consulting teams. The role will be responsible for the coding and innovative design of business solutions for our clients. This position will work with a highly motivated team, on a variety of challenging projects, covering a wide range of products and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience as a Web Developer
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with XML, JSON, RESTful web services
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-year relative experience (or) Associate’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relative experience
- Ability to collaborate as an effective member of a high performing team
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to adapt to new technology with a desire to continue growing technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Business process analysis skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality, with strong attention to detail
- Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certifications
- Strong Analytical, diagnostic, logical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills both with customers and colleagues
- ERP or CRM systems experience (Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX, Epicor, or NetSuite, Intacct, Salesforce) a plus
- Travel Expectations – on an as needed basis
- Maintain knowledge of Kraft Enterprise Systems products, services, competitive positioning and industry trends
Candidates should also possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms a plus
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to quality
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Willingness to relocate to the Nashville, TN area a plus. Ability to travel as needed.
Is this a fit for you? If so, please send us a note with your resume to HR@kraftenterprise.com