- Do you have the ability to solve complex problems?
- Are you a consistent high performer?
- Are you a resourceful and effective leader?
- If so, we are currently hiring and would love for you to check out the open position(s) below.
About Kraft Enterprise Systems | What we do:
At Kraft Enterprise Systems, we are business partners with our customers and champions of our employees. We help our customers plan, procure, design and implement best in class business management solutions. Our customers and employees are the reason we have a company, hence our mission: “Client Success, Employee Success”. On the Kraft team, we have programs dedicated to the training and future success for all of our employees. Our corporate headquarters are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but we also have a consulting presence in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are currently looking for new team members. We strive to hire consistent high performers, who are trustworthy, hardworking, resourceful and effective team members.
Senior Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant
Candidate will be responsible for managing, implementing, and providing support of our solutions while demonstrating
exceptional leadership skills, integrity and commitment to our clients. Our employees are expected to demonstrate the
professionalism and innovative style. A solid background in Microsoft Dynamics GP systems consulting is essential. The ideal
candidate will be an experienced self-starter who is able to manage and motivate a project team and effectively deliver project
solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to effectively manage all aspects of system implementation projects including: scope, time management, cost
management, quality management, team management, communication management
• Strong functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics GP application and related ISV products.
• Ability to capture client business requirements, and translate to workable business solutions for the client, specifically
with the Dynamics GP solution
• Ability to identify out of scope requirements and write change orders with technical documentation
• Ability to analyze client business processes, including accounting, financial management operations and marketing
• Ability to create basic SQL scripting to troubleshoot issues reported by clients.
• Respond, prioritize and resolve client support requests as required
• Maintain good client relations and manage projects or sub projects
• Perform application training for clients
• Perform data mapping for new implementation conversions
• Facilitate the creation of documentation and/or training manuals for client implementations
• Stay up to date on new product features
• Assist in identifying new business opportunities at engaged clients and communicate those opportunities to your Director
and/or the Client Account Manager.
We require a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience and a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience as an ERP consultant as
well as 3-4 years of experience implementing and supporting the Dynamics GP application. Candidates should also possess:
• Prior experience managing projects, client engagements and people
• Ability to champion the implementation methodology and Project Management approach used on client
• Solid consulting background and experience implementing complex ERP solution projects, with specific experience
on Dynamics GP and related ISV products.
• Knowledge of resources and technical skills needed for project work
• Ability to work independently, and as a leader of a team
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
• Ability to expand and master key functional and technical skills and increase technical knowledge progressively
• Business process analysis and design consulting
• High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
• Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certification
Interested candidates should email resumes to our HR Department at HR@kraftenterprise.comIs this a fit for you? If so, please send us a note with your resume to HR@kraftenterprise.com